In another life, I'm pretty sure I was an adventure travel guide.
If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd start a [BUSINESS TYPE] company. And, you know, keep working here.
The best piece of advice I've ever been given is [COMPLETE SENTENCE].
If I could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve [COMPLETE SENTENCE].
What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars?
If I weren't so damn good at my job, I'd probably be [COMPLETE SENTENCE].
Cats or dogs? Dogs...
My favorite word in the English language is [COMPLETE SENTENCE].
My favorite word that has no direct English translation is [COMPLETE SENTENCE].
What's the most inspiring part of your job?
The most important thing I learned before high school was [COMPLETE SENTENCE].
If I were a superhero, my superpower would be [COMPLETE SENTENCE].
When I was 5, I was pretty sure I'd be a [JOB/PROFESSION] when I grew up.
If you were a pasta shape, what shape would you be and why?
Consider using some of the following
1. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
2. Which storybook/cartoon character turns you on the most?
3. What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
4. Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
5. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
6. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
7. Can you play any instruments?
8. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator?
9. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
10. What is your favorite cereal?
11. What, if anything, have you ever re-gifted?
12. What was the worst punishment you received at school?
13. What’s the strangest talent you have?
14. What was your childhood nickname?
15. Do you have any strange phobias?
16. What’s your favorite flavor of Pringles?
17. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
18. Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
19. What, or who, are you a “closet” fan of?
20. When did you accept a dare that you later regretted?
21. What is one thing that all of your love-interests have had in common?
22. Where and when did you have your first kiss?
23. What are three things still left on your bucket list?
24. If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
25. What is the worst pet you have ever had?